Part A: General Terms & Conditions
I. Acceptance of the General Terms & Conditions
II. Revision of the Terms & Conditions
1. WTAPS HK reserves at our absolute discretion the right to amend and update the Terms and Conditions at any time. We shall post such updated or amended version at WTAPS HK as notification. If you do not agree to, or cannot comply with the Agreement, you should not use the Website. Please note that your use of the Website will be deemed to mean that you have read through and agreed to accept whatever Terms and Conditions prevail at the time of such usage of the Website, as implying that you agree to comply with and to be bounded by the Agreement without any reservations, modifications, additions or deletion. Unless otherwise specified, all the updated or amended parts shall form part of the Agreement.
III. Usage Guidelines
1. Customer should be an eligible person to access WTAPS HK, to register as our member, to log-in at our agreed manner, to shop and purchase at WTAPS HK. You must reach the age of 18 or above and hold a valid email address. If you are under the age of 18, then you must get your guardian’s permission for such access and usage. You should procure that your subscription, registration or access will not be subject to any sanction as enforced by any country, international organizations, trade bureau, statutory or regulatory restriction. You shall be solely liable if you are sanctioned due to any of the aforesaid restriction. In these circumstances, WTAPS HK may un-subscribe, de-register, withhold, suspend, permanently cancel or terminate your membership account, and / or prohibit from rendering our services to you. 2. You agree: (1) to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information for subscription, registration and / or delivery purpose, and update us from time to time in case of any change; (2) if it is found that your information provided, or WTAPS HK reasonably believes that your information provided, is not accurate, complete or updated, then WTAPS HK may withhold, restrict, suspend, cancel or terminate your membership account, and / or prohibit from rendering our services to you, without any liability on our part. 3. You shall not cause any act to: (1) post materials or send emails (whether in the format of reviews, software, images, videos and photos, etc) containing contents which are illegal, profanity, blasphemy, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous; or which are discriminatory comments; or which might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others; or which may have criminal accusations; or which may express agitations or discriminations against any persons of any color, race, gender, religion, political belief and nationality; (2) use this Website to have political or religious propaganda; (3) post spam, advertisement or junk emails; (4) post any materials which impersonate others or personal information about anyone, that to misrepresent the public that such is posted or forwarded by us; (5) post anything which is or may be harmful to teenagers in whatever manner; (6) use this Website in a way that may infringe the rights of WTAPS HK or anyone else or that may restrict or inhibit anyone else’s enjoyment of this Website, nor do any act that may result in any civil action caused by such infringement via your posting of any materials or sending of any emails; (7) result in any criminal prosecution, civil prosecution, or breach of local law or the laws of any foreign country. 4. WTAPS HK, in our absolute discretion, reserves the right not to publish your reviews, comments, submissions or remove any of them, and take such appropriate action that we deem it necessary or that we believe do not comply with the Terms and Conditions herein.
IV. Services Scope
1. WTAPS HK renders, inter alia, the following services: (1) to post our latest products, brands latest information, other advertising and promotional activities; (2) to render online purchase services to customers; and (3) any other new services as updated by us from time to time. 2. Unless otherwise specified, the contents displayed at this Website are solely for the purposes of rendering the aforesaid products and services available to customers residing in China-Hong Kong.
V. Formation of Contract
1. Please note that completion of the online check-out process does not constitute our acceptance of your offer to purchase products or services from us. Before our acceptance of your offer to purchase, no formation of contract exists. Customers must follow the purchase instruction to submit the order and make the payment. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge that we have received and are processing your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we are in receipt of your full payment and our dispatching of the product(s) that you ordered from us. Though we shall use our best endeavours to process all the orders, there are still certain extra-ordinary situations that we may have to decline the orders. In these circumstances, WTAPS HK has the sole discretion and right to decline your order for any reason at any time, without any liability on our part. 2. All products sold and services rendered by this Website are for your own personal use. Commercial or business re-sale is strictly prohibited. If we are suspicious of your purpose of using our products and services, we may decline your orders or refuse to sell our products and / or services to you, without any liability on our part.
VI. Risk of Delivery and Ownership
1. Risk of the products (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to customer when the products are delivered to the delivery address specified in the customer’s order. Ownership of the products shall only pass to customers when purchase price of the products (including the delivery costs) are fully received by WTAPS HK.
VII. Payment & Purchase Price
1. Customers should settle purchase price of the products and the related delivery costs in the purchase check-out. WTAPS HK is not liable for any delay in the delivery or non-delivery caused by your failure to pay us. 2. All purchase price shown herein is inclusive of value-added taxes or sale taxes, but exclusive of any delivery cots (which shall be paid by you on top of the purchase price). WTAPS HK shall use its best endeavours that the price shown is accurate and updated. However, if the price shown is wrong or not the most updated one: (1) then if the correct price is lower than the shown price, then the lower price shall prevail (and the paid exceeding sum shall be refundable to you); or (2) if the correct price is higher than the shown price, then the shown price shall prevail. 3. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, even after sending you of our ordering acceptance email, if there is a manifest error in the purchase price, or such error is so obvious that you should be able to easily distinguish, then WTAPS HK shall have no obligation to sell the products at such wrong (or mistaken) purchase price. 4. To the maximum extent that the laws permits, WTAPS HK reserves its right to amend or vary the purchase price, any other charges, product descriptions, availability of the products and other Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time provided that such amendment or variation shall not affect those orders that have been accepted by us via email confirmation. 5. From time to time, we may offer you free gift(s) upon your certain spending or accumulated spendings at WTAPS HK. Your payment price is inclusive of the free gift so offered. Please refer to our promotion from time to time offered at WTAPS HK.
VIII. Suspension and Termination of our Services
1. WTAPS HK strives to ensure that this Website remains to be accessible all the times. However, we cannot guarantee that your access to this Website may not be blocked caused by technical constraints and stability in the internet world. WTAPS HK shall try to give you our prior notice on any suspension, termination or variation of all or part of our services rendered herein caused by (without limitation) any of the following circumstances: (1) routine system upgrade, urgent maintenance or system breakdown; (2) fire incident, suspension of electricity supply, or unavailability to provide the services; (3) demand, notice or order by court, governmental or regulatory department; or (4) other circumstance that we deem it necessary. 2. WTAPS HK shall not hold any responsibility for any suspension or termination of services caused by any of the above circumstances.
IX. Intellectual Property Rights
1. WTAPS HK has the utmost respect for the intellectual property rights and our affords on the operation and brand management at this Website should also be respected too. Each and every component at this Website (like brands, pricing, images, texts, photos, videos etc) are protected by intellectual property rights. WTAPS HK or its respective licensors own and hold all the copyrights, trademark, and other intellectual property rights on the materials, images, descriptions, computer code and any other submissions contained herein. The contents of this Website are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use and are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting and marketing our business, products and services hereof. 2. Without our authorization, no one could: (1) for whatever purpose (including but not limited to commercial purpose), use, reproduce, publish, distribute, display in any way, in whole or in part, contents of this Website in whatever channels or media; (2) amend, transmit, re-divert, sell or otherwise exploit any contents as shown at this Website which may infringe our intellectual property rights; and (3) amend, transmit, re-divert, sell, or otherwise exploit any product images, descriptions, texts, names, photos, videos etc as shown at this Website which may infringe our intellectual property rights. 3. All data, ideas, concepts, submissions and other information collected or derived from the information made available to us through this Website shall deem to be and remain our property and we shall have free use of it without any confidentiality or other restriction, except as otherwise stipulated by the laws of the China-Hong Kong.
X. Links to Other Websites
1. We may have placed links on this Website to other websites we think you may be interested. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. Such linkage is for your better convenience in browsing the contents. It is your own choice and responsibility in visiting the third party’s websites and we will not accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites. 2. No linking to this Website is allowed without our prior written permission.
XI. Disclaimer of Liability
1. Whilst WTAPS HK tries to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and WTAPS HK is not able to guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery or upon collection. The weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only. We will not be liable for any loss or damages (without limitation, we will decline any refund request) caused by or arising from any customer’s expectation on the information obtained from or through this Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information and other content materials available through this Website, and the Website and its corresponding content materials are subject to change at any time without prior or subsequent notice. The revision will take effect when they are posted. 2. The delivery obligation of WTAPS HK is deemed to be fully discharged when the ordered products are delivered to the designated address of customers. Customers shall be solely liable for any delay in delivery/ collection or non-delivery if the information provided is not accurate. 3. WTAPS HK may determine if the customers have acted properly in compliance with the Terms and Conditions set out in this Website. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that customers may have violated any of these, we may withhold, restrict, suspend, cancel or terminate your membership account, and / or suspend or terminate our provision of services to you, without any liability on our part. 4. Customers shall fully indemnify and keep other customers and any third party fully indemnified against any loss and damage caused arising from such customer’s use in connection with this Website, and WTAPS HK disclaims any liability relating thereto. 5. WTAPS HK makes no representation or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement or freedom from any actual, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential loss, destruction, damage, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusions whatsoever, and WTAPS HK disclaims any liability relating thereto. 6. If, for whatever reason, customers are not able to accept our services rendered herein, WTAPS HK shall not be hold any responsibility to such customers or any third party. 7. Customers must follow our advice given to keep the products that we supply safe (including any instructions or product manuals provided with the products). WTAPS HK will not accept any liability for damage to products which is caused by customer’s failure to follow our advice. 8. Under all circumstances, WTAPS HK will not be liable for any losses related to any business of customers including but not limited to lost data, lost profits, lost revenues and / or business interruption. 9. WTAPS HK shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the products if such is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control. If such happens, we will make every effort to notify you.
WTAPS HK may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under the Terms and Conditions to any third party at our discretion but such should not affect your statutory rights and interests.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
No relaxation or delay by WTAPS HK in exercising any right or remedy under the Terms and Conditions shall operate as waiver of our right or remedy or shall affect our ability to subsequently exercise such right or remedy. Any waiver must be issued by WTAPS HK in writing.
XV. Rights of Third Parties
Only WTAPS HK and customers shall be entitled to enforce the Terms and Conditions. Both WTAPS HK and customers to the Agreement do not intend that any term of the Agreement should be enforceable, by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the laws of China-Hong Kong ) or otherwise, by any person who is not a party to the Agreement.
To the extent permitted by law, WTAPS HK reserves the final interpretation right to the Terms and Conditions.
XVII. Governing Laws
All the Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of China-Hong Kong. By accessing this Website and/or using the online services, you agree that such access and/or use, as well as the Terms and Conditions in this Website shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the China-Hong Kong and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the China-Hong Kong.
Part B: Order & Delivery
I. Order and Status Enquiries
1. You can choose to place and check your order on WTAPS HK as our registered user or as our guest. 2. If you are our registered user of WTAPS HK, you may log in by typing your account name and password to check your order history. 3. If you are not yet our registered user of WTAPS HK but just shop and purchase as a guest, please click on “VIEW YOUR ORDER” in your order confirmation email to check the latest order status. 4. Your order will be delivered at your address (limited to China-Hong Kong region only). (1) After the order is dispatched, registered users may find the courier’s tracking number for their respective orders upon Login: “ORDER HISTORY” > individual order. (2) Non-registered users or guests may click on “VIEW YOUR ORDER” in your order confirmation email to check the order details, and to get the courier’s tracking number. (3) With this courier’s tracking number, you can track the delivery status by calling the courier company, or by accessing to the website of the courier company. Customer service hotline of SF Express: (852) 2730 0273 and (853) 2873 7373; website of SF Express: http://www.sf-express.com/hk/en/. 5. We reserve our rights that you may only purchase not more than 1 item of each product style (no matter whether it is different or same colour and size). Any excessive order placed on WTAPS HK may be rejected by us.
II. Order Status
(i) “Order is confirmed” for Non-registered user or guest / “Unfulfilled” under Fulfillment Status for Registered user After you place the order and complete the payment at WTAPS HK, the order status will be “Order is confirmed”. The order will be followed by the delivery process automatically and the order status cannot be changed at this time. If you need to change the order details, please contact our customer care team, via WhatsApp no.: 6761 6744 or email: email@example.com as soon as possible. (ii) “Shipment is on the way” for Non-registered user or guest / “Fulfilled” under Fulfillment Status for Registered user All the ordered products have been dispatched. You may track the delivery progress with the available courier slip number. “Order is Cancelled/Refunded” for Non-registered user or guest / “Cancelled/Refunded” for Registered user The order has been cancelled and the refund will be processed within 10-15 business days.
III. Delivery Policy
Currently, SF Express is the sole courier company designated by WTAPS HK for the delivery service. Its delivery area covers most of the districts in China Hong Kong. If you want to know more about the services and delivery areas of SF Express, please visit the following websites of SF Express: http://www.sf-express.com/hk/en/.
If you wish to change or amend your order, you may do so before clicking the “Submit Order” button. After clicking the “Submit Order” button, you cannot make partial payment nor cancel partial of the ordered products from WTAPS HK.
Unless otherwise specified, WTAPS HK will offer free shipping for delivery within China-Hong Kong.
V. Lead Time
Currently, WTAPS HK offers a standard delivery service. Normally, the ordered products will arrive in 3 – 8 days from the dispatch date. If your ordering time is placed after 14:00 on Saturday, or whole day on Sunday or public holidays, then we shall only proceed with your ordering within the business hours on the next business day.
Note: The delivery time mentioned above is only for reference purposes. The actual delivery time shall be subject to the courier company. In case of public holidays, the actual delivery time will be posted on the Website. In case of delivery to a remote area or during bad weather, the delivery time may also be extended.
VI. Inspection and Receipt of Products
1. When you receive your products, please carefully check if the packages containing the ordered products are properly packed; whether they are sealed with our official sealing tape; the type/quantity/specification of the products, the delivery list, the invoice (if any), etc. When they are in order, please sign on the delivery note. 2. During the inspection process, if you find that the package is damaged or any shortage or mistake on the products, or that a quality problem on the products, please immediately inform the courier company of the problem and decline the receipt of the whole parcel, and please also contact our customer care team via WhatsApp no.: 6761 6744 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 3. We will use our best endeavours to resolve the problem. In any event, please do not open nor damage the products and the packaging. 4. If you decline the receipt of the products for reasons not caused by quality problems, please do not open nor damage the products and the packaging.
I. All Items are Non-Returnable
All products, once purchased from the Website, cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged, unless there is a quality problem. If you have an item that arrived defective or damaged, please contact our Customer Care team via WhatsApp no.: 6761 6744 or email: email@example.com.
II. Your Return Request
WTAPS HK shall only accommodate your return request if it falls within any one of the following circumstances: 1. The product has any manufacturing defects; 2. The colour, design model and materials of products are materially inconsistent with the products description at the Website; 3. There is a manifest error in the delivery process; 4. You receive a product flawed or with any quality defects. Such product may be returned only in accordance with the return procedure for defective products and will be subject to additional limitations; 5. For some specific offers / promotion events, a full return and refund on the entire order is required for all of the discounted or promotional products purchased during the offer / event. You have to return all the discounted or promotional products under the discounted, promotional or special purchase (including without limitation, buy-1-get-1, buy 3 pay 2, free gifts, premiums, other promotional sale). No partial return and refund of those discounted or promotional products will be accepted. Under all circumstances, you must ensure that the returned products are unused, returned in the original packaging, hang tags, protective coverage, and in a re-saleable condition. You should also keep your postal receipt as proof of sending the returned products to us.
III. Delivery Costs for Returns and Refund instructions
1. For the return request caused by quality problems, the delivery costs shall be borne by WTAPS HK. After informing our customer care team on the quality problems, you should contact the courier company to arrange the return of the products to WTAPS HK’s designated address for the return within 7 days from your receipt date of the same. You are requested to settle the delivery costs first. No return parcel marked “Freight on delivery” will be accepted. In all circumstances, a HK$30 electronic coupon will be given to you as reimbursement for the delivery costs of the return. 2.Upon receipt of your returned products, WTAPS HK shall perform a standard product inspection. We shall process your return request should the product be in a satisfactory condition and that you have fully complied with the Terms and Conditions. 3.Refund (if any) will be processed to you in the same payment method used for the purchase within 10 to 15 business days, depending on your bank of choice. 4. In case of dispute, WTAPS HK’s decision shall be final and binding.
1. If the return request is made due to the quality problem (that the products have been damaged or used), we reserve our right to retain an external surveyor firm or our internal quality-control team to conduct the examination and certification. WTAPS HK’s decision is final and binding in this regard. 2. Refunds will be processed according to the same payment prices and conditions applicable at the time of purchase. Discounts, coupons and delivery costs, etc., will not be refunded. 3. For returns due to reasons besides quality problems, please ensure that the return labels of the products are intact. No returns will be entertained if the labels are removed, damaged or lost. 4. If you choose to return any products to WTAPS HK, we will not be liable for any loss or damage to them in the course of transit and so we recommend you to retain a reliable courier company. If the returned products are lost or damaged during the transit, WTAPS HK may ask you to indemnify such loss or damage and may not arrange any refund to you.
Part D: I.T Clan Membership & Bonus Points Earning
1. Given this Website is an affiliated website of I.T Group, I.T Clan members can earn Bonus Points upon net sales spending at this Website. Please refer to https://hk.iteshop.com/help/membership/#terms-conditions for detailed Terms & Conditions of How to become an I.T Clan Member, Membership validity & benefits, and Bonus Point Accumulation. 2. Bonus Points will be credited to your I.T Clan account according to the telephone number you provided when valid and successful order placing in this Website is accepted by us (in which event, your full payment must also be fully received by us). You are thus advised that your same telephone number be used for placing orders in this Website to ensure a consistency with the one used in your I.T Clan membership account. 3. Bonus Points will be credited to your I.T Clan account on the 9th business day after your date of purchase without return at this Website, which will become the Bonus Points effective date. Bonus Points can be redeemed and accumulated within the Bonus Points validity period. All expired and unused Bonus Points cannot be used. 4. The validity period of Bonus Points commences from the Bonus Points effective date and expires on the last day of the calendar month of the 1st anniversary. 5. Should your purchase in this Website involve decimal places, the number will be rounded down to the nearest unit and become your actual Bonus Point. 6. Bonus Points are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged into cash. 7. For all cancelled transactions or refunded products, no Bonus Points will be earnt for the corresponding transaction or product. The corresponding Bonus Points will be deduced from your I.T Clan account accordingly. 8. To earn Bonus Points upon purchase in this Website, for any purchase paid by electronic means, it must be effected by I.T Clan member in person and not any other person. 9. Improper, duplicate and fraudulent ways for obtaining or using Bonus Points or cash coupons may be subject to legal responsibility.
Effective on: 1st October 2022